Sunday, November 20, 2011

What have I been up to?

CEA took us on a day trip to Avignon! 


me on the bridge...What river flows under le pont d'Avignon? The Rhone!



I'm sure you all have heard this song...our program director Vivienne, forced us to hold hands, dance in a circle, and sing the song while we were on the bridge. The best part?...she has it on video. We look ridiculous but it was fun!



Le pont d'Avignon...




We got to visit Palais des Papes....two words: massive and amazing...


The Christmas market has opened in Aix! The Cours Mirabeau is all lit up and there are a bunch of chalets where you can do crafts, try different foods, buy little things and drink vin chaud (hot wine of course!) Sorry these are pictures from my iPhone so they aren't the best but you can see why I love it!



yum...C'est bon! :)

C'est tout pour ce moment! Ciao et au revoir!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment