Tuesday, May 15, 2012

22nd Birthday and the end of the semester

Just a brief update...

I spent my 22nd birthday in Les Baux de Provence. It was the same day trip I took in the fall! It was so beautiful...again!!! It was crazy windy but so fun to sit at the top of this mountain and take in the beauty of Provence. Pretty great way to spend my birthday right?!?!

The view.... :)


J'ai 22 ans! et j'adore ma vie! :)


The night before, the roommates and I threw our final fĂȘte (party). We think we had at least 50 people in our house. So fun but absolute madness!! 

My favorite part was when the clock struck 12 midnight  and it was officially my birthday! All of my international friends sang in ther first language...happy birthday in english, french, danish, swedish, norwegian, german, spanish, russian, ukranian, italian and polish! So cool! 


and with that...my academic year in France has come to an end. I still have the DELF exam that starts next week but as far as my classes go, I am done! I can't believe classes are over! So excited to be done with them but at the same time, that means I return to the states in one month. I've got mixed feelings on that one. I am excited to come home and see my family and friends but I now it will be hard to leave "ma belle France" at the same time. But, I have all these amazing memories and I am determined to get back here next year! I can do this!

The next few days are full of good-byes with many of my friends...I hope I get to see them again! Its going to be hard to say good-bye to everyone and to this country that I love but, it isn't the end for me...one more amazing month and then returning as soon as I can; which will hopefully be the fall of 2013! Plus I have an amazing family and friends that will help me adjust again. :)

:) :)
bisous!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment