Friday, October 7, 2011

French University in Aix


My university is beautiful! Don't get me wrong...Cal State San Marcos is pretty great too but now I get to go to classes in an amazing old building! :)

My classes are great and I really think my French is going to improve so much! No English is spoken at school so it really forces you to speak...The first week has been a little exhausting but I love it! I don't mind listening to French all day long! :) unlike at home, I am in class everyday. Even Fridays...so far it's not too shabby. Maybe it's just because I love the language so much...nerdy I know!

Time to head to class!!

À bientôt!!

1 comment:

  1. Salut!!!! Glad to hear that you are doing well and that you have been seeing beautiful things. Provence is such a wonderful region. I owe you an email and I will send you a long one this weekend. Your favorite Prof!

    ReplyDelete