Sunday, October 2, 2011

Les Baux en Provence and St. Remy

Quick update!!!

Today, I got to go to Les Baux. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! Sorry, some of the pictures got mixed up as I uploaded them :)


View from the bottom looking up at Les Baux. The weather has been fantastic!


It's me!!!!!! G'ma...I know you love this place and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to experience it. Than you for making all of this possible! I love you!!!


View into the valley from up on one of the towers. The valley is filled with olive trees and it produces some of the best olive oil in France. 


Old Roman architecture! This was in St. Remy which was about a 5 minute drive from Les Baux.




This is where Van Gough spent a year in a mental institution! Not too shabby right?




More Les Baux...I have so many more pictures but this place is magical! I loved everything about it! Check out my Aix en Provence facebook album to see all of the pictures!!! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment